Here we have one of the coolest Cryptoart pieces. It is the (sold out) small size, 8.5″ x 11″. It was funded with 1,000 bits in 2017 (pre-fork) and is #38/120. It comes with certificate of authenticity and Cryptoart cardboard mailer.
Bitcoin address: 1Ny3EX6vzXqJjfhLHLrUtKpg4TQSi1o8Y3
Description from the Cryptoart website:
“pwned” is a mash-up of Día de los Muertos and the crypto culture. If Bitcoin had its own Day of the Dead, we would remember and remind ourselves that, while Bitcoin the transaction network is incredibly secure, central repositories like exchanges are not. Be your own bank and do not park your coins longterm with a third party!
- Artist: Alix Branwyn
- Currency: Bitcoin
- Edition count: 200 (120 small, 45 medium, 35 large).
- Limited edition giclée. Once sold out, not more will be printed.
- Published on Hahnemühle museum quality paper with archival inks
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Orignal cryptoart page: https://cryptoart.com/product/pwned/