This is one of cryptoarts latest releases and it sold out almost instantly. It is the small version (8.5″ x 11″).
Ten years ago the Genesis block set in motion a grand experiment. One that has been compared to the Internet. One that promises to end the monopoly of money creation by The State. From Pizzas, to dark markets, forks, debates on scaling, acts of charitable kindness, and acts of greed – the first decade of Bitcoin has been anything but boring. It’s the original blockchain blueprint, and the resulting technical and social journey it created has only begun. What will happen over the next decade?
- Artist: Alix Branwyn
- Title: A Decade and Beyond
- Currency: Bitcoin
- Edition count: 40 (30 small, 7 medium, 3 large).
- Limited edition giclée. Once sold out, not more will be printed.
- Published on Hahnemühle museum quality paper with archival inks
- Certificate of Authenticity included